Chemistry of serum for your skin: Taking good care of your skin every day is well worth your time and energy. That’s why it’s so important to use a well-thought-out skincare approach. Good skincare depends on the product you use. Good quality products will help improve the appearance of your skin now and in the future, but poor quality products can be ineffective and even harmful. If you want to enhance your skincare practice with a product that offers a more powerful active ingredient than cleansers and moisturizers, then facial serum may be the answer.
In this blog, I am going to share all the details regarding the use and benefits of serum for your skin.
First of all, you need to know; what is serum?
The serum is a secret tool for treating skin problems such as itching, scaling, fine lines, and peeling, and also acts as a key moisturizer to moisturize the skin. serum can contain moisturizers to help moisturize the skin, but it is not a moisturizer. It can be a liquid or gel and applied to the skin. The serum usually contains small molecules with high levels of ingredients to tighten, tighten, and/or improve the skin.
Types of serum:
There can be many types of serum according to your skin type and related issues such as;
- anti-ageing serums
- skin-brightening serums
- hydrating serums
- free-radical fighting serums
- acne-prone and sensitive skin serums
- reparative/texture improvement serums
Always complete your homework before using the serum. Check out your skin type and then buy the most suitable serum for your skin.
How Serum can be used at face?
The serum may be used at different times for different purposes, including:
- The essence should be applied before applying moisturizer, sunscreen, cosmetics or other foundation on the skin. Protects the skin from the effects of chemicals and gives it a more refined look. Alternatively, you can use this serum once or twice a day after cleansing and exfoliating the skin. Think of it as a step after cleaning.
- Because skincare products are always applied from thin to thick. And the serum is the thinnest of them all. Most sermons work best when applied as a first coat in direct contact with clean skin after using a cleanser. If the active ingredient is irritating or too dry, it can be applied to other products to create a buffering effect.
- It can also be used as sunscreen, so it can be used for people of any age. Recommended to be worn every morning of the year. It is useful in the morning as the first step in protection from harmful UV rays, as it is very effective when exposed to direct sunlight.
- You can add a skincare serum before bed. After cleansing the skin. Rinse your face gently with water before using the lotion. It helps your skin to hydrate and absorbs moisturizer. After that, you may apply toner or any other night cream.
What are the benefits of using the serum?
The serum certainly nourishes and treats many skin problems at the root, but there are also obvious benefits and advantages.
- Improving skin texture: Thanks to its collagen and vitamin C content, the serum significantly improves the texture of the skin, making it firmer, smoother and visibly younger. For this, you can use Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, PCA Advanced C&E Skin Serum and Phloretin CF Skin Ceuticals.
- Provides deep absorption: Lightweight composition that is easily absorbed by the skin. Its thin viscosity means your skin absorbs the serum very well with minimal effort. If you want to apply a pre-makeup serum from Mineral 89 Skin Forging Daily Booster, Plump Jelly Hydrating Serum and B-High Dry Tension Hydration Serum are best.
- Nourishes and smoothes the skin. The face serum soothes sensitive areas of the skin, but you can see that it is very soothing just by applying it. It’s a really tactile process. Even if your skin is oily or prone to development, the Face Serum will soothe your skin and make you feel loved and loved.
- Improves the presence of fine lines and wrinkles: Some face serums contain ingredients like retinol that may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give you fresher look.
- Feels light on your skin Since, they absorb quickly into your skin and smoothen; a face serum doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on your skin.
- It gives more observable results Higher concentrations of active ingredients can produce more noticeable results when compared to other types of skincare products.
There are different types of serum, each with its own purpose and ingredients. But always choose the one that best suits your skin type. Some sermons work well in the morning, while others work best in the evening. To understand which serum is good for you, you should consult a dermatologist. We hope this blog will help you choose a better and more informed serum for your skin care journey. Thanks!